Director of the area with direct responsibility over:
- Barclays Western Europe Technology Strategy
- Solution design and architecture
- Technology innovation
- Implementation of transformation architecture and infrastructure projects
- Management of International Projects within Western Europe
- Multichannel platform operations and support
- Programme delivering the future Global Multichannel Platform with Barclays Technology Centre in Singapore
Technology transformation across Western Europe, by executing transformation projects like Thin Client technology implementation in Barclays branches across Europe, delivering multi-million euro savings in running costs, together with simplified operation and support, improved service and greater control. Delivery of a state of the art platform for automating credit collections and recoveries. Full renewal of the telecommunications network delivering significant savings and improvements in quality of service and stability.
Service availability improvements by enhancing the multichannel platform, through completely modernizing the architecture core, infrastructure and base software, delivering important improvements in terms of stability, availability and resilience.
Support to critical Business projects, like Branch Expansion Plan, managing the opening of 95 branches in 180 days, and Developers externalization project, delivering the technology to fully externalize development in three months, delivering significant savings and growth capabilities.