Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- * Develop and update treatment plans by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; recommending courses of action.
- * Delivers patient care by conducting family, individual, and group therapy sessions; administering and evaluating psychological tests.
- * Review and evaluates treatments by monitoring case records; facilitating the treatment-review team process; documenting findings; drawing conclusions.
- * Educates the clinical and professional staff by assessing training needs; developing and delivering in-service training programs; evaluating outcomes; supervising interns.
- * Maintains patient confidence by keeping treatment information confidential.
- * Serves and protects the mental health center community by adhering to professional standards, mental health center policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- * Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- * Enhances psychology department and mental health center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.