Proven record of outstanding performance in Office Administration and Personnel Management including: Statement Billings, Computerized Processes, Personnel Management, Customer Service/Client Relations, Mon-end Closing, Account Reconciliations, Staff Training, Supervision of small staff, Expense Control and Accounts Payable/Receivables.
Strong skills in problem solving, office and people management. Unique ability to identify, implement and oversee process changes to improve overall function. Well versed in management of multi-faceted office administration procedures.
- Diversified and progressive experience encompassing the areas of office management, administrative services, client relations, demonstrating strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of high volume and fast paced offices and departments coordinating a wide array of functions and areas, including record management, supply ordering, purchasing, vendor relations, inventory control, mail and messenger services, reception and switchboard operations, accounts payable, accounts receivables, taxation, employee benefits, client correspondence and special projects.
- Evaluated and selected vendors for acquisition of equipment supplies and services, negotiating favorable contracts and agreements.
- Formulated and implemented policies, procedures, systems and controls.
- Supervised recruited, hired and trained employees and worked with all levels of management in a professional diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Expert in multi-tasking and prioritizing. Skillfully manage large projects, start to finish.