Online Resources Consultant
- Coordinate Ask-WA, a statewide virtual reference cooperative with over 65 participating library systems; involves coordinating statewide and national schedules, performing high-level quality control, providing training and assistance to libraries and librarians, overseeing communication between libraries and vendors, and organizing regular meetings and special events.
- Coordinate statewide database trials; involves determining resources for trial, contacting vendors, building the trials website, negotiating access to products, collecting feedback, and organizing purchasing for libraries.
- Chief architect of the Hard Times Resource Guide, a collection of tips, tools, and resources to help library patrons throughout Washington State during tough economic times; involves building, organizing, and maintaining a viable collection of resources in multiple subject areas, marketing and promoting the site to libraries and library users throughout Washington, and continuing to grow and update the site so that it remains useful for years to come.
- Chief architect of the Downloadable Audiobooks portal, a website providing access for library users across Washington State to their libraries' downloadable audiobooks collections, along with helpful resources and documentation.
- Serve on grant review committees for other Washington State Library grants, as needed, including Washington Rural Heritage grants, Supporting Student Success grants, Renew Washington grants, and others.
- Editor-in-Chief of the Washington State Library blog.