Sourcing Project Manager for NPI and Digital Works Manager
Coordinate the new product introduction projects in sourcing, manage supplier transitions to gain productivity savings, and lead the team for automated process solutions in sourcing for North America sites.
- Implemented a common process for moving from one supplier to another for productivity savings. (Savings of $2M on around 30 projects a year)
- Developed the sourcing procedures for New Product Launches through maintaining a consistent and controlled interface with engineering. (around 75 projects a year)
- Developed a monthly review process on the total cost model of a supplier transition pulling in 6 functional areas to confirm alliance before moving forward on a project.
- Using visual metrics to help identify key areas to escalate on the 70 plus projects that cycle through.
- Managing 13 employees in North America (mix of tactical and strategic)
- Performed due diligence for Sourcing ROI on prospective acquisitions.
- Automated solutions for supporting product obsolescence, engineering end item/component relationships, supplier scorecards, and a centralized process for all factories for the critical parts list.