Asst. Manager & Manager, Online Member Acquisition
Harlequin Enterprises Limited
KEY ROLE: Developed, recommended, and successfully executed strategic online promotion plans to meet marketing and finance objectives of Harlequin Direct-to-Consumer and Harlequin Internet & Digital divisions.
- Managed and increased breadth of key relationships with external vendors, and internal stakeholders, to ensure cost-effective and timely implementation of campaigns.
- Developed the growth strategy for eHarlequin.com’s affiliate program, implemented the plan’s tactics through developing relationships within the affiliate network and its partners to gain insight and research book sales trends on their sites.
- Maintained all landing page collateral (creation and promotion tracking) for all lead generation promotions ensuring accuracy and timely set-up and removal for each campaign. Worked closely with Tech Lead to develop a more efficient way to maintain and set up each campaign.
- Worked in collaboration with the digital marketing team on the search marketing campaigns (including keyword and landing page recommendations and monthly results review) to drive traffic and maximize return on ad spend; and aided in the roll-out of the eBook continuity program.
- Lead the Project team to develop a customer contact strategy to increase offline customers’ use of online touchpoints, especially use of email. Worked with the Retention team on a full program review; updated backend messages to reduce attrition and developed a comprehensive recommendation for a day-to-day execution plan.
- Tracked expenditures and performance results for each campaign against budget; and presented these results to all stakeholders