A communication services company, Nova Studios, primarily serves small businesses and government agencies with Web design and marketing support services.
Clients Include: Ramsey County Parks and Recreation, Sunrise Native Plants, Rowbike.com, St. Croix Scenic Byway, Minnesota Habilitation Coalition, BlueThumb.com and Houston Engineering.
Key Success: Managed marketing campaign for Sunrise Native Plants that increased business 50 percent in the first two years.
- Key team member on client projects responsible for gathering project requirements, presenting project concepts, communicating project issues and responding to client questions.
- Created 10 e-commerce and consumer-focused Websites on time and on budget.
- Interfaced with client and technology consultants to coordinate proofing, client approvals, and deadlines for Web projects.
- Planned and managed ongoing marketing programs that included online, print and relationship marketing that built awareness of client products and services among national and global audiences.
- Developed and managed multiple images, animations, videos, etc. used in various deliverables: print, Flash and GIF animation, and website development.
- Provided input during strategy planning meetings for Sunrise Native Plants that helped the company find a successful nice in the market.