Sep 2014 - Present
Mar 2012 - Jul 2014
Corporate Treasury Manager
- Maintain and work with all Company Banking Relations and needed Funding having access to short and long term financing at the lowest cost possible.
- Monitor, Plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash (Cash Flow Preparations) and financial
- Instruments / Payments and Trading Services needed (LC & LG) in a manner consistent with the company objectives.
- Manage company exposure to financial risks (e.g. interest rate, Forex,) and work on company operational cost savings. Manage investments / Hedging available agreements and work to facilitate enough liquidity for all the company and subsidiaries operations.
- Work from a Treasury prospective with finance Team on daily / Monthly needed reconciliations & Documentations
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management (Treasury Operation Team) staff.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies while seeking integration with SAP (Under Training on System).
- Support and participate in Company Strategic Plans & Financial activities.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements. (e.g. Payments and Banking Services).
- Additional duties as directed by CFO.
Feb 2006 - Mar 2012
Head, Treasury Sales
- Researching and analyzing treasury business opportunities, developing/implementing strategic business development programs to promote aggressive growth of the treasury account portfolio.
- Contacts prospective customers in order to develop new treasury management business. Managing existing client relationship and constantly tapping new business by effective alignment of client’s need with the tools available in currency markets.
- Advising various hedging structures to the clients on the basis of FX market trends and risk appetite of the clients including forward contracts, currency trading, currency futures, currency options, interest rate swaps and full currency swaps.
- Liaising with the internal departments for implementing a proactive approach in promoting treasury products, basic investment products, F.X, M.M and structured products to the existing/ prospective clients.
- Overseeing market views, monitoring foreign exchange position, ascertaining client's accounts/documents strictly adhere to bank's established policies/procedures to deal in treasury products and ensuring proper documentation for F.X/M.M transactions.
- Conducting periodic review of treasury functions and developing requisite strategies to support critical investment, foreign exchange, financing, capital structure and financial risk management decisions.
- Kept abreast of latest developments in the banking sector/financial markets and informed customers about market fluctuations/economic scenarios and maintained long term professional relations with key clients.
- Interacted with the project/trade finance department for identifying new business operations as well as maintained efficient business relations with key clients to ascertain ensure funding for major initiatives of the company.
- Regularly supervised dealings in treasury/investment department and advised on final approved policies of treasury/capital markets to maintain compliance with established standards.
Apr 2005 - Jan 2006
Treasury Sales Manager
- Engineered the establishment of Treasury Sales/Marketing unit, devised policies/procedures pertaining to hedging, cash management and banking relationships whilst maintaining compliance with set standards.
- Provided inputs to the IT department for establishing a ticketing/ database system to maintain accurate records of key treasury accounts of the bank.
- Assumed overall responsibility for developing marketing materials for treasury products, to create a positive image of the bank.
Fostered clear channels of communication between Treasury and other bank departments, to ensure smooth execution of day to day activities of the bank
Nov 1992 - Mar 2005
Treasury Client Advisor
- Designed marketing brochures, organized training for the Point of sale program (POS) and ascertained all training standards are adhered to.
- Coordinated with Electronic Banking Department to monitor the performance of automated teller machines and provided requisite recommendations to expand the ATM network in the region.
- Monitored and controlled all key operational risk, compliance policy and treasury settlement procedures and ascertained accurate maintenance of financial documents as per banks polices/procedures.
Aug 1984 - Sep 1991
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management/Marketing
Business Administration / Marketing
Having more than 22 years of Treasury & Corporate Banking in Saudi Arabia & Near GCC
Treasury, Banking & Corporate Treasury Operations.
Strategic Planning, Treasury Operations Management, Investment Operations, Portfolio Management. Sales & Marketing, Risk Management, Foreign Exchange Management, Money Market & Forex Dealings. Hedging, Foreign Exchange & Money Market Derivatives, Asset & Liability Management. Report Generation, Contractual Negotiations, Client Relationship Management. Leadership, Team Building, Motivation Skills, Interpersonal & Communication Skills. Analytical Skills, Ability to Work under Pressure, Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills. Reuters System, Bloomberg System, MS Office Applications & Internet Usage.
Jun 1998 - Present
ACI Dealing Certificate
The Financial Market Association, France
(Foreign Exchange & Money Markets Code Of Conduct & Market Practice)
Trainings & Seminars Attended:
- Marketing & Selling “Shariah” Compliant Financial Services.
- Supervisory & Coaching Skills
- Customer Service Excellence
- Practical Use of T/A - Advanced/SAMA
- Introduction to FX &MM/SAMA
- F.X & Money Market Derivatives/SAMA
- Treasury Workshop1: FX & MM/SAMA
- Economics For Treasury & Investment/SAMA
- Security & Safety Coordinator
- Back & Middle Operations Management.
- Risk Management Office.
- Asset & Liability Management Workshop.
- Investment Product Knowledge.
- Introduction to Quality.
- Consultative Selling Skills.
- Fixed Income Securities.
- Sales Productivity & Planning.
- Microsoft Word 2000 Advanced.
- Fire & Life Safety.