Assembly Line Team Member:
* Responsible for training personnel and assisting team members with meeting hourly/daily production requirements.
* Skilled at diagnosing assembly line equipment malfunctions with ability to take corrective action resulting in limited down time.
* Proficient in the use of KANBAN Inventory System.
* Ability to communicate with other team members and supervisors requirements for parts,equipment, unusual assembly line problems and production workload.
* Highly motivated and extremely successful at meeting or exceeding tact time and shipping requirements.
* Served as acting production line supervisor responsible for subordinates schedules and workload distribution.
* Able to set dies and skilled at running varies kinds of stamping presses.