I started my career working in the Public Relations industry at CRT/tanaka. My experience there gave me the opportunity to acquire many versatile skills. On a day to day basis, I dealt with client correspondence, wrote pitch letters, and handled agency administration.
Currently I am working in the marketing industry at Marketing Dynamics Inc., a company that specializes in working with Long Term Care organizations. I assist in the development of marketing promotions for clients, author press releases and deal regularly with the clients. My recent experience has provided me the chance to gain skills unique to the marketing industry.
In my free time I enjoy posting on my blog, www.lifewithliz.tumblr.com. I am well versed in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, twitter and social media trends. I firmly believe that the future of marketing lies in social media communications and therefore devote time to teaching myself how to capitalize on the most popular platforms. I am interested in helping businesses, launch, grow and re-focus their brand and products.
Apr 2009 - Present
Junior Account Executive
- Responsible for implementation and management of all client promotions including assisting in the development and proofing of all promotional materials and campaigns.
- Liaise directly with vendors to manage day to day activity and project timelines.
- Manages all support activities for the account team.
- Researches client needs, background and industry standards.
- Conducts extensive new business research.
- Develops marketing campaigns for the senior healthcare industry, which include education initiatives, direct to consumer postcards, seminars and newsletters.
Aug 2008 - Jan 2009
Asst. Account Executive
- Provided public relations for a variety of clientele including Vibrant Rioja Wines from Spain, HoMedics, Taylor Precision Products and Salter Housewares, Plantronics, and AeroGrow.
- Conducted strategic media relations, press releases, authored pitch letters, and product fact sheets.
- Assisted onsite with major client initiatives such as Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
- Handled agency administration and new business tracking.
- Account management responsibilities included regular client correspondence and coordination of status reports.
- Hired as an Account Coordinator; promoted to Assistant Account Executive within six months