Have led the restructuring the Company’s sales, marketing and communications strategies, expanding the Company from a $3m enterprise to a company with a market capitalization in excess of $55m. Most notably, within the last 18 months, have undertaken a merger of the company with a significant technology group that is anticipated to further increase the value of the Company and who will take over day-to-day operations and running of the Company.
- Managed a team of over 40 software designers and engineers
- Led development of a VoIP infrastructure technology with ability to transfer of in-session call form cellular to wireless (Wi-Fi and Wi-MAX) networks
- Led OEM sales with Nokia (Finland); as well as regional carriers and mobile providers
- Led partner sales and bid responses with large clients bases such as the Manchester United Fan Club
- Managed relationships with CRTC (Canada), FCC (US), OFCOM (UK), and ETSI (Europe)
- Wrote industry white papers and presented at industry events such as the GSM trade-show
- Filed 5 PCT patents internationally (including one patent conceived personally)