Director, International Sales and Marketing
Was hired to assist SippySoft, a predominantly Ukraine based Company, in establishing itself as a North American leader in VoIP Class 4 / 5 switch technology. Since September 2011, have led Company defining products, solutions and services for an international clients base that ranges in size from multi-national wholesale telecommunications providers, to regional telephone operators, calling card companies and international VoIP providers. Most recently, researched, developed the marketing and sales plan, and implementation a “lease to own” in April 2012. This program has been extremely well received in the market and while aimed at developing nations and smaller Internet telephony operators, it has exceeded initial revenue expectations (approximately $500,000 within 6 months) and is likely to exceed traditional direct sales.
- More than quadrupled direct sales in less than 8 months
- Developed highly successful rent-to-own SaaS and licensed platform sales model
- Built international partner program across Asia, Europe, Middle East and North/South America.
- Developed innovative products bundles for developing countries
- managed corporate promotion through trade-shows, journals, technology websites and blogs