YMCA of the East Bay
YMCA of the East Bay - Camp Loma Mar, CA
· Led annual fundraising campaign with board members and staff.
· Responsible for $1,500,000 budget.
· Recruit and train a new team of Board of Managers.
· Part of the East Bay YMCA leadership team.
· Supervise full time and seasonal staff and overall branch administration.
· Oversee programs, facilities, promotion, and risk management.
· Manage relationships with YMCA business partners.
· Led a team of 70 volunteers in renovation and capital projects over three years.
· Set up a partnership with the Bay Area Optimist Club for Youth to serve disadvantaged youth.
· Successfully led camp through the American Camping Association accreditation process.