Public Affairs Specialist
U.S. Census Bureau
- Public Affairs Specialist for the Decennial Census.
- Planned successful national launch event for Census in Schools program, including working with vendor to put together bites and broll package and satellite media tour. Speakers included Secretary of Commerce and Director of Census Bureau.
- Staffed and acted as headquarters POC for 15 national "Portrait of America" road tour events in cities throughout the country.
- Helped plan launch of Children Count Too! campaign featuring Dora The Explorer PSA and staffed launch event for campaign.
- Answered media questions regarding the 2010 Census and staffed interviews with subject matter experts.
- PIO liasion for Kansas City and Dallas Regional offices and National Processing Center
- Guided reporters to census data using American Fact Finder.