April 2005 – October 2006 (1 year 7 months)
Supervised sixty-six 14-week training programs for over 400 employees at a given time. Designed programs and simulations; administered training and budget in accordance with military guidelines; regularly tested staff to ensure that graduation rates remained above 98%. Directly responsible for timely distribution of equipment at high levels of preparedness.
· Rated within the top 3 Trainers and led department to receive recognition as runner up in the Equal Opportunity Program out of 45 other units.
· Held responsible for equipment valued at $10 million.
· Led more training sessions than peers, demonstrating commitment to exceeding expectations.
· Responsible for 6 recruiters to enlist new personnel into the Army.
· Improved disaster readiness from 60% to 90%; skillfully negotiated with representatives at the Pentagon.
June 2002 – April 2005 (2 years 11 months)
Facilitated training programs for up to 100 employees, evaluated employee performance, and mentored to improve results. Proactively encouraged team members to contribute and pursue innovative, cost-saving ideas.· Directed 65 employees in maintaining and repairing approximately $5 million in equipment. · Motivated personnel to achieve peak performance and exceed departmental goals.