I have an enthusiasm and love for people and cultures. In order to reach my goals i have taken risks and have set out to start my life, and would love the opportunity to serve in a capacity where I may expand my skills in a demanding environment. I have dedicated my time and energy into serving my school and community in leadership positions, as well as built strong, productive relationships throughout my Air Force experience, which has prepared me to take on more responsibility as I further my education and development . The experience I have gained so far has taught me to do whatever it takes, wherever it may it lead and to follow my passion.
Apr 2012 - Present
Cyber Systems Operations
- Work with high end technology.
- Assist with company network issues by troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Part of a global team to protect and defend our country.
Feb 2013 - Oct 2013
Youth Worship Leader
Pathway Christian Fellowship
- Selected songs for Wednesday nights
- Organized and led the worship practices
Nov 2011 - Mar 2012
Omni Hotel Dallas
- Assisted with guest services and satisfaction.
- Worked with a well knit team to accomplish tasks at a high level.
- VIP personal Bellman
Aug 2011 - Mar 2012
Levy Restaurants @ American Airlines Center
- Deliver food and drinks for catering purposes to over 140 corporate suites.
- Assist with setup and cleaning operations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Jan 2014 - Present
Dallas Baptist University
Aug 2011 - Dec 2011
Christ for the Nations Institute
- As I began the transition to learning at the undergraduate level, I made the decision to invest one semester, prior to my studies, for developing a strong, moral character based on a Christian foundation.
Aug 2003 - May 2011
- Class President (2006-2010)
- Elected every year since 2006 to represent the class in student government.
- Oversaw class fundraising operations with a $5,000 annual goal.
- TCS National Honor Society
- Provide 100+ hours of service in my community each year.
- Varsity Soccer, Golf and Tennis.
- Worship Leader
- was responsible for song selection and practices.
- Led the student body in worship every Monday morning.