Department of Science and Technology Region X
Performed the following tasks:
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Assist in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, tenders, budgets, and preliminary schedules
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Prepare and distribute minutes to all member-institutions
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the member-institutions
- Ensure member-institutions need are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Arrange probable trainings and seminars that needed by the member-institutions.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs and look for the appropriate training expert of the said topic.
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc)
- Market available training opportunities to member-institutions and provide necessary information
- Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- Prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it effects.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment