Beethoven Computer Services
The Support Consultant is responsible for the gathering and analysis of customer requirements, preparation of functional specifications, technical recommendations, solution definition, product configuration, unit testing and communicating required changes to the Development Team.Key Responsibilities
- Assist the Senior BA in the production of Systems Design proposals.
- Agree and document all screen design and functional requirements with the Project Board through prototyping exercises.
- Unit test delivered code to ensure the accuracy, efficiency and robustness of the developed configuration.
- Maintain awareness of the progress and status of the Team's scheduled projects, and report and advise accordingly to the Technical Director and Senior BA.
- Develop and maintain efficient, usable, well constructed and well documented macro code to specification within project schedules and budgets, according to Resolve standards, and consistent with agreed Project Terms of Reference.
- Help to resolve support issues passed on by the Support Team for released configurations. This may include on-site customer visits where necessary.
- Training and handover to the Support Team where appropriate with new configurations.
- Support the Quality Team in performing functionality, usability, regression and load testing of products.
- Escalate critical issues to the Technical Director or Senior BA.
- Meet all weekly objectives as set out by the Technical Director and Senior BA.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Technical Director and Senior BA.