Stock Equipment Company
• Manage the development of marketing campaigns and materials for four different product lines.
• Create direct e-mail marketing campaigns using targeted promotions and topic specific web pages to minimize budget impact while maximizing return on investment.
• Generated $4.4 million in revenue for FY09 through integrated e-mail marketing communications campaigns.
• Direct e-mail marketing campaigns resulted in a 24% increase in hits and a 38% increase in monthly page views.
• Reduced bounce rate below 6% and increased click through rate by 9 precentage points.
• Research market opportunities to determine campaign targets and product promotions.
• Track, analyze and report campaign data presented by Urchin Web Analytics; adjust campaign as necessary.
• E-mail and website copy writing and design.
• Design and write all marketing communications and media, including entire sales literature catalog (150+ pieces to date).
• Extensive use of the Adobe Creative Suite for the creation of brochures, data sheets, technical briefs, etc.• Design advertisements, write press releases, and author and edit articles for use in industry-related magazines.
• Lead regular meetings with upper-management to share marketing communications updates and campaign tracking results.
• Create quarterly company newsletters. Conduct interviews, collaborate with co-workers and subsidiaries, photograph events and products, and work with upper-management to develop articles and features.
• Coordinated logisitics, planning and marketing communications requirements for special events and tradeshows.