Lead Telecom Engineer & Structures Cabling Design Engineer (outsourcing)
Huawei - Hong Kong
Employed at Huawei Hong Kong and Saudi Arabia by AMT Company
Huawei is a Leading company in the telecommunication services, our company located in more than 100 COUNTRIES around the world.
I’m working as lead structured cabling and Telecom designer in Huawei
In big project of Aramco company oil and gas in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Aramco is the biggest oil and Gas Company in the Middle East
Project breif: BI246 - REPLACE TELEPHONE SWIITCHES KIINGDOM WIIDE
The SAUDI ARAMCO Telephone Network serves both its commercial and community interests by means of a large telephone network distributed in many locations (PoPs) throughout the Kingdom.
The existing Telephone Network consists of a mix of Ericsson, Nortel and Huawei equipment, as the existing telephony technology is now reaching the end of its life-cycle, the existing Telephone Network will be upgraded to the new technology.
Our project is over more than 800 sites around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Design the backbone and horizontal cabling for the project.
- Checking the working areas and required spaces for equipment.
- Supervise the site survey team for more than 800 sites in KSA to divide the cabling requirements.
- Design the pathways required for the cabling like the cable tray, ladder, and all the accessories.
- Design the Main distribution frame (MDF) and cross-connect equipment required like patch panels and all accessories required.
- Design the grounding and bonding for facility.
- Design the telecommunication spaces inside the TR and ER in the facility.
- Checking the rack requirements for the equipment and check the block diagram.
- Supervise the design team for the drawing including the wire diagram, block, grounding, and cross connect cabling diagram.
- Checking the reservation package for the project including the fiber, MDF, floor space and grounding.
- Checking the cable route, equipment need for the installation part.
- Design the cable type and all accessories required for installation like connectors, splicing kits required for the project.
- Making the labeling for cabling and all accessories.
- Design the fiber OSP required for the project.