Control & Engineering Specialist
- Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Develops and implements office, operations, and systems instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Conducts inventory and directs buyers in purchase of products, materials, and supplies.
- Determines merchandise costs and formulates and coordinates merchandising policies and activities to ensure profit.
- Represents company in formulating policies and negotiating contracts with suppliers.
- Prepares, reviews, and processes requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Analyzes market and delivery systems to determine present and future material availability.
- Negotiate shipping and receiving contracts ensuring on time delivery for critical inventory.