I am a trustworthy, friendly, and motivated team player seeking an opportunity to excel. I am able to work efficiently and use attention to detail to provide quality results in a busy environment.
Aug 2008 - Present
Bachelor of Science
- Studied media design, layouts, and video and commercial production
- Studied numerous aspects of the communication process
- Learned to create effective messages and communicate them efficiently
- Refined knowledge of grammar and writing skills
Aug 2002 - May 2006
High School Diploma
- Pioneered Bixby High School's Video News program
- Produced interviews, features, and anchor content
- Edited final program production
2012 - Present
Graphics & Prepress
Jul 2011 - May 2012
Freight, Inventory, and Sales Associate
- Responsible for managing incoming freight, sorting merchandise, shipping outgoing packages, pricing merchandise, recording all inbound and outbound freight, filling screen printing orders
- Represented Chris' University Spirit by greeting customers, answering phone calls, and operating cash registers
Apr 2005 - Aug 2008
Pro Shop and Sales Assistant
- Responsible for greeting and assisting customers, answering phone calls, scheduling tee times, calling golfers to the first tee, and operating cash register
- Additional responsibilities included planning and organizing tournaments, management of pace-of-play, cart management, and locking the building and property at the end of the day
A basic digital media plan created for a Tonka product in Copywriting and Creative Strategy at Oklahoma State.
An analysis of a real marketing situation presented in a Harvard case study packet in Managerial Strategy for Marketing at Oklahoma State.
Tonka TV commercial script written for Copywriting and Creative Strategy at Oklahoma State.
Communications plan for Prevent Blindness Oklahoma put together in Campaigns at Oklahoma State.