i3 Business Solutions, Grand Rapids, MI 1992 – 2008, Partner and Owner - Operations and Production and Inventory Business Process Integrator for entire customer base using MAPICS and other ERP solutions (Pysicians Health Plan, Huron Castings, Douglas Autotech, Compatico, Center Mfg, Morton International and Rowe International)
- Recommending and Implementing Master Scheduling and MRP solutions for all aspects of business process and hardware integration
- Designing work flow models for Operations, and Financial Management business processes
- Directed daily payroll, work area and warehouse operations to achieve improved customer service objectives by ensuring timely and accurate software usage
- Established work flows and procedures to ensure that all product information and warehouse personnel understood the system requirements of their positions
- Developed and installed an automated process to forecast daily workload and capacity requirements
- Identified and resolved potential problems in order to avoid work flow overlap
Physicians Health Plan (PHP) - Lansing, MI - I was the initial Analyst for a conversion and a move of their legacy business systems to a Sequel environment. Directed hardware acquisition, data center configuration and SAN installation with our i3 technical staff. Was the main contact person for PHP senior staff and other 3rd party resources.
Misys EMR Grand Rapids, MI - Lead analyst for Physician Enterprises (3 Physician offices or larger) seeking into implement a new Electronic Medical Record system. Efficiency analysis and recommended and tested EMR Templates for patient examination.
Dermatology Associates - Grand Rapids, MI - Hardware infrastructure and Patient Scheduling system upgrades. Directed i3 resources and worked with technical staff to offer EMR solution.
Huron Castings - Pigeon, MI - Payroll and production time reporting for manufacturing and professional staff of 650 and 125 data collection and desktop devices. Specialized programming interface for Financial Management systems and Production Control.