Innovative, strategic leader specializing in development of organization’s full continuum of services in response to market/consumer needs. Successfully developed leadership structure, strategic plan and operational playbook of an organization and it’s service lines for quality and financial management resulting in 50% revenue growth.
Phi Kappa Psi
Held positions including fundraising chair, head of new member recruitment, head of new member mentorship and orientation, social chair, alumni relations.
2009 - Present
- Designed, developed and managed successful delivery model for largest employment stimulus program in U.S., training and placing over 340 participants in 70 for-profit, nonprofit, and government agencies across Los Angeles County.
- Built Virtual Recruiter Model that recruits and delivers high-performing candidates across major industries nationwide, reducing overhead costs by 50%.
- Managed team of 10 recruiters, trainers and interns to the successful execution of 14 government programs providing job readiness and life skills training for 500 recipients.
- Created affiliate network and formed strategic partnerships resulting in expanded public and private market share.
- Collaborated with university psychology professors to develop customized personality evaluation for top-performing employees across various industries
2006 - 2009
- Consulted with hiring managers to identify bottlenecks in hiring process and streamline workflow, reducing the average fill time of open positions by 30 days.
- Identified candidates’ career goals using three-stage interview process to determine company and position that best fulfilled candidates’ personal goals, resulting in a 95% success rate of permanent career placement
- Managed premium accounts and negotiated first-call contracts with large publicly traded corporations.
- Built relationships with upper management and C-level executives through direct cold calling and social networking tools to gain and retain a client list of 100+ businesses.
- Provided client consultation on current industry trends and future growth sectors.