- Senior stakeholder management in a complex high pressure environment
- Management of risk and status reporting
- Planning, resourcing and budgeting of digital programme (£1.2 million +) to launch 6 major brands including Heatworld (www.heatworld.co.uk) and Grazia (http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/)
- Programme governance including project life cycle management and budgetary controls
- Implementing an Agile process and championing it throughout the organisation
- Recruitment and mentoring of a team of 4 project managers.
- Team management - both direct project manager reports and technical teams
- Digital transformation of programme office
Brought two high profile projects back on track that were running over budget and schedule by implementing rescue processes, improving communication throughout the teams and managing expectations with senior stakeholders. Used the delivery of these projects as a platform to restructure the processes and teams to ensure that future projects were delivered on time and budget.
Successfully planned and managed the digital transformation of the programme office in a large media organisation. Improved governance of project costs and schedules, enabling the company to be flexible and agile enough to re-prioritise development to support changing commercial requirements.