Senior Product Developer – Private Brand
- Product development across all company product lines including toys, travel gear, accessories, apparel, health & wellness, consumables, home décor, and customer experience. Products include hard lines, soft lines, cut & sew, and textile development where expertise is provided in ideation, design, molding, construction and functional analysis, and material development.
- Lead Product Developer of Innovation
- 2014 initiated Petco Innovation Team and manages new ideas in all areas, including toys, travel, apparel, home décor, health & wellness, customer experience
- Ideation includes Incremental and Break-Out solutions for current consumer needs, but reaches out through Disruptive technology for first to market new product and customer experience.
- Patent Pending for Digestible Noise Maker
- Lead Product Developer of Process Efficiencies
- In 2016 developed the 2017, 2018 & 2019 3Yr Roadmap for innovation across all company categories identifying priorities through ease of execution, required resources, and ROI.
- 2015 successfully led a team through the design and development of the Dr Seuss product line with a schedule reduction of 4 months through process leadtime reductions, licensor management, and overseas vendor collaboration.
- In 2014, developed and implemented standardized Design Pack Template for new product items increasing development efficiencies with overseas partners and factories by 15%.
- Developed in 2014 Teardown Templates and trained US team how to use templates and effectively communicate to overseas partners for best sample practices and product change results.
- Partnered with Asia overseas team members in both 2014 and 2015 to create standards for vendors in product creation and sample making for faster approvals and speed to market.
- Product Line Management role performing research and analysis of market trends, sales history and emerging innovation for future line planning.