To have a design position where I may offer my skill set in design, illustration, and photo editing. Also working on marketing and adverting of projects and events for targeted audiences.
While working for Creative Campus I have assisted in the organization, development, and design work for various on going CC related projects and assisted in the directing and maintaining a design and marketing team. Many of the projects I worked on consist of marketing/advertising for PixelCon 2011, Creative By Design, Coloring Outside the Lines, and many more just to name a few.
As a designer I have a deep interest in working with nonprofit organizations and volunteering my skills to an organization in need.
West Alabama AIDS Outreach
- Development of WAAO's trade show banner.
Tuscaloosa's One Place
- I have worked to redesign and update their printed program materials
Big Brothers Big Sisters
- The redevelopment and redesign of BBBS's No Show Ball 2010 invitational.
Capstone Creed Week Committee
- Development of CCW logo and print materials
Rising Phoenix Designs is my freelance business where I operate as a graphic designer, illustrator, and events advertising consultant.
My responsibilities for the USSRC include design and layout for the museum and summer camps, signage, and general assistance around the Dept. of Graphics.
My primary responsibilities are assembly, production, and instillation of various signage. I also work as a stand in designer and printer for our two main designers.
While working for Creative Campus I have assisted in the organization, development, and design work for various on going CC related projects and assisted in the establishing a design and marketing team. My largest contribution to the Creative Campus effort was the development of a science/arts convention titled 2010: A Space Oddity that explores the relationships between the sciences and the arts.
While working for Snapster Foto my primary function was to photograph various fraternity and sorority parties and events.
While I was employed for University Relations I worked on various projects consisting from event photography, brochure and book layout, as well as general assistance to the primary graphic designer. Much of the skill set that I gained from working for University Relations became the founding base of my design ability.
While attending Delta State University I worked for various local companies as an event photographer.
- I photographed various events upon request for the BC. My most notable was the annual Junior Auxiliary Ball.
Delta Business Journal
- I worked as a freelance photographer upon request. My most notable work for the magazine was a the documentation of a book signing at Morgan Freeman's estate.
Town of Cleveland Chamber of Commerce
- For the Chamber I worked photographing various events that the town held such as their annual Octoberfest and Italianfest.