Sep 2009 - Dec 2009
- Worked with Boston Media Productions on the PBS program "Maria Hinojosa: One on One" and "Basic Black"
- Researched show topics, ideas, and guests
- Helped invite guests, get release forms signed, and assist at tapings
May 2009 - Aug 2009
- Worked with MTV News & Docs on shows like “Cribs” and “True Life”
- Logged and catalogued tapes, transcribed interviews, researched shoots and artists
- Dubbed tapes, and ran tapes between different offices and studios
Sep 2007 - Dec 2007
- Wrote and co-hosted the weekly morning radio talk show, “The Mid-Morning Show.”
- Covered pop culture topics like the rise of reality television.
- Answered calls and selected music to play.
- Edited breaks out of shows and podcasted them online for listeners to download.
Dec 2006 - Sep 2007
- Hosted three-hour reggae show.
- Selected music, answered calls/requests, logged playlists, and announced local/national reggae news.
- Helped promote reggae shows in the Boston area.
2006 - 2009
Highly motivated and passionate young professional with experience in radio and television production. An education in Broadcast Journalism has lead me to the production side of TV. I am looking to bring my creativity and communication skills to a production unit while improving my knowledge of the field.
Seeking an assistant role in television production where I can effectively use my creativity, communication skills, and expertise in broadcasting.