I have a diversebackground in education, technology and online instruction that meets therequirements to become a faculty/staff member of your educational technology department.Throughout my career I have been known as a quick learner, self-starter, and a dedicated worker. Ihave demonstrated my ability to handle a variety of tasks effectively and deliver on deadlines. AlthoughI work well independently, I am equally comfortable working as part of a team. I am a versatile andanalytical thinker with strong interpersonal skills. I have experience teaching website design andstandards. I am currently teaching 4 hybrid/blended marketing and computer dual credit classes withWebStudy. I also have extensive experience in working successfully with all learners regardless ofexperience, backgrounds or ethnicity.
With many years of experience in educational technology, I am confident I will make a significantcontribution to your institution. What makes me different from other applicants?
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Experience with both fully online and blended learning environments
- Currently teaching 4 hybrid/blended marketing and computer classes using WebStudy
- Have demonstrated poise and confidence while speaking and presenting
- Easily establish excellent rapport with others
- Positive experience managing a team of computer professionals
- Ability to plan, oversee, and complete projects in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Blackboard, Moodle, WebStudy, JICS, and U of P online management system
- Have been responsible with providing professional educational staff development
- Quickly identify needs and problems, and then provide solution
- Ability to integrate instructional technologies into productive and effective learning environments
- Experience with Windows 95 to Win 7 and Macintosh 7.5 to X operating systems
I have extensive experience as an educator of youth and adults, but I’m extremely excited aboutworking with adult learners again. The two most rewarding jobs that I’ve ever had were when I workedas a calculus tutor at Pima Community College and as an Associate Faculty Instructor of ComputerScience at Cochise Community College.
Detailed on my resume, you will find a solid background in teaching, staff development and technicalsupport. I believe this background provides the necessary experience you require. I would welcome theopportunity to speak with you in person about my career possibilities with you. Thank you for yourtime and consideration.