Projects Marketing Manager
Dar Al Arkan (DAAR)
- Develops and implements annual marketing plan and strategies for new and existing projects.
- Delivers presentations on traditional and “out of the box” marketing / branding strategies.
- Analyzes marketing performance utilizing a variety of metrics and reporting techniques.
- Manages online / e-media strategies to complement traditional marketing approaches.
- Manages key advertising agency relationships unique to each project.
- Develops special project events including community grand openings and investor days.
- Communicates with suppliers for various project tasks (advertising, models, research agencies).
- Supports project management departments such as Engineering, Sales, Customer Relations.
- Manages overall project schedules with accurate and timely status reporting.
- Identifying dependencies and critical paths.
- Performing focus group studies to accurately targeting customers.
- Preparing annual and forecasted projects’ budgets.
- Planning media campaign & promotional strategies.
- Working along government and corporate relations sections to attract bulk deal transactions.
- Delivers extensive research reports and competitive analysis on market conditions.