Project Manager at Morris Technologies, Inc.
Led the design and manufacture of jet engine combustor test rigs. Completed two test rig projects for customer as they competed for Phase 2 funding of the US Air Force ADVENT engine program. The value of both projects exceeded $1.1 million. Customer won the majority of the Phase 2 funding.
- First of two projects was completed on time and on budget.
- Led an 8-person project team consisting of mechanical engineers and designers.
- Successfully negotiated funds for additional scope added near the end of the project.
- Tracked progress of outsourced engineering and manufacturing work.
- Tracked overall cost and schedule for each project and communicated status to senior management.
- Documented and tracked project risks and reported status to both senior management and the customer.
- Tracked the manufacture of the test rigs and communicated status to senior management and the customer.