1. My military career started out as a specialist in the field of weapons of mass destruction (NBC). I became honor graduate out of Basic Training (Seven month specialty training) out of Ft.Leonard Wood MO, 2003. Out of merit and peer evaluation, I was recommended to Officer Candidate School. In 2004, I was commissioned and a week after graduation I was assigned to take command to my first unit as a rear detachment commander.
2. My first engineer unit consisted of 140 personnel and its heavy million dollar Equipment. I participated in getting the unit ready for Deployment to Iraq. Together with the full time staff, we made sure that equipment (heavy) was loaded properly on trucks. While the unit was oversees I took charge of the rest of the unit at homeland and also completed officer basic course from the field of Engineers, 2005.
3. In 2005 when the unit came back from oversees. I was responsible to make sure that personnel and its equipment was accounted for. We did had an investigation for security reasons that lead to a sworn statement.
4. In 2006, I took charge of a platoon, vertical construction. During our two week annual training my NCO's were building a building. We also completed a project together with civilian architects to built a parking lot on airport in Camp Grayling.
5. In 2008, I was food service officer with headquarter to make sure that 700 personnel had food during annual training.