I am a student at Chico State majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations and a Marketing minor. My goal is to work in high tech public relations after I graduate in December 2010.
Jan 2010 - Present
Online Communications Director
Tehama Group Communications
·I have created a strategic plan for our agencies use of social media
·I monitor our company blog, Twitter feed and Facebook profile
·I contribute on two account teams also, one is for The Gateway Science Museum and the other is planning the Tehama Group Communications 20th Anniversary
Nov 2007 - Present
Northern Califonia Basketball Officials Association
- Officiate Basketball: Junior High School and High School
- Make sure games are safe for players
Aug 2009 - Dec 2009
Public Relations Strategy Course
- Conducted extensive research and compiled 150 surveys into a Results Report for our client, Quest Adventures
- Aided in developing and editing a 100-page plan book for Quest Adventures which included a charity event, personal growth program and investor relations strategies.
- Our personal growth program, Empower Yourself 2010, was implemented during January and February of 2010.
Jun 2005 - Aug 2009
Summer Recreation Leader I
City of Millbrae
- Assisted the Recreation Services Manager in leading children in day camp, sports camp, pool, and teen club activities
- Was responsible for the safety of up to 20 campers every week
- Planned activities for the week for campers, which included field trips, theme days, arts and crafts activities and daily games.
- Teaching arts/crafts, aquatics, games, etc.
- Supervising field trips and organizing special events
- Desk Staff and working rentals
2008 - 2010
Bachelor of Arts
California State University-Chico
2005 - 2008
General Education/Fire Science
Social Media Work
This is my resume.
This is the strategy and tactics for a charity hike that was proposed to a client during a Public Relations Strategy class during the fall of 2009. I worked with my team to develop the strategy and tactics for this event and also came up with the idea for the hike. This outlines how our client could successfully execute the charity hike at a later date.