- [email protected]
Currently living and working in INDIA
Work experience : Experienced Food Technology professional: 6 years+ experience
ITC ,R & D, Foods Division, Life Science and Technology Centre, Peenya, Banglore.
- Understanding and evaluation of finished products as per consumer point of view in comparison to the major competition in the said market. Evaluating the product on Consumer as well as parameters laid by the Statutory bodies for better understanding of product behaviour.
- Quality control and Quality assurance of the raw material and finished goods for staples category. Quality parameters analysis w.r.t the SOP’s.
- Support to the product development team by conducting sensory evaluations, proximate analysis of FG for nutritional labeling, and shelf life studies etc.
- Ensuring the quality of raw material from vendors and finished goods from manufacturing units.
- Monthly review of FG market products with respect to market competitor for better understanding of product behaviour.
- Developing in-house analytical methods with reference to national and international standards, their validation, and their circulation to the central QA lab (NABL accredited, compliance to ISO 17025:2005).
- Training, induction and auditing of manufacturing unit teams for better understanding of overall product improvement.
Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, Central Food Technological Research Institute,Mysore
(ISO 9002 and NABL accredited Laboratory )
FS & AQCL is a Central Food Laboratory of India, an appellate center under the country's Prevention of Food Adulteration Act & Rules. It is also a Nodal Codex Food Laboratory of India which has accorded it the privileged status of being a referral center for the nation in matters of analysis, food safety, quality and regulations concerning food and food products.
Project: DGHS (Directorate General of Health Sciences) Funded.
- Food and water : Multi-disciplinary analysis and evaluation of processed foods received from the industry or government, for quality certification (for domestic as well as export markets).Analysis of pesticide residues in carbonated beverages and packaged drinking water by Gas chromatography
- ·Food composition analysis for nutritional labeling: Determination of proximate composition
- ·Analysis of appeal food samples received from various trying courts, and submission of related analysis reports and opinions, to the judiciary.
- Hands on experience in handling sophisticated instruments used for the analysis of Pesticide residue analysis ,spice product analysis oils and fats, and detection of antibiotics(on ppb levels) like GC ,HPLC, GC-MS,LC-MS-MS etc.
P.G.T.D of Biochemistry,RTM,Nagpur UNIVERSITY
- Worked as a contract/contributory lecturer in the post graduate teaching department of biochemistry, Nagpur university ,also assisted in clinical research laboratory for then ongoing projects.
ANKUR SEEDS PVT.LTD (july07-dec07)
- Completed a project titled ‘assessment of different biochemical parameters in wheat varieties for chapatti making” in the Bio-chemistry Department. Worked on rheological properties of wheat and cereal products.