Pradnya.T. Meshram Phone(cell) :+91-96320-84687
Currently living and working in INDIA
Work experience :
Experienced Food Technology professional: 5 years+ experience
ITC ,R & D, Foods Division, Life Science and Technology Centre, Peenya, Banglore.
- Developing new recipes and standardizing the same for new product trials in staples category with respect to nutritional enhancement , maintaining RM inventory, ensuring zero-downtime of various instrumentation units.
- Support to the product development team by conducting sensory evaluations,proximate analysis of FG for nutritional labeling, and shelf life studies etc.
- Ensuring the quality of raw material from vendors and finished goods from manufacturing units.
- Monthly review of FG market products with respect to market competitor for better understanding of product behavior.
- Developing in-house analytical methods with reference to national and international standards,their validation,and their circulation to the central QA lab( NABL accredited,compliance to ISO 17025:2005).
- Training ,induction and auditing of manufacturing unit teams for better understanding of overall product improvement.
FS & AQCL, Central Food Technological Research Institute,Mysore
(ISO 9002 and NABL accredited Laboratory )
FS & AQCL is a Central Food Laboratory of India, an appellate center under the country's Prevention of Food Adulteration Act & Rules. It is also a Nodal Codex Food Laboratory of India which has accorded it the privileged status of being a referral center for the nation in matters of analysis, food safety, quality and regulations concerning food and food products.
Project: DGHS (Directorate General of Health Sciences) Funded.
- Food and water : Multi-disciplinary analysis and evaluation of processed foods received from the industry or government, for quality certification (for domestic as well as export markets).Analysis of pesticide residues in carbonated beverages and packaged drinking water by Gas chromatography
- ·Food composition analysis for nutritional labeling: Determination of proximate composition
- ·Analysis of appeal food samples received from various trying courts, and submission of related analysis reports and opinions, to the judiciary.
- Hands on experience in handling sophisticated instruments used for the analysis of Pesticide residue analysis ,spice product analysis oils and fats, and detection of antibiotics(on ppb levels) like GC ,HPLC, GC-MS,LC-MS-MS etc.
P.G.T.D of Biochemistry,RTM,Nagpur UNIVERSITY
- Worked as a cotributary lecturer in the post graduate teaching department of biochemistry,nagpur university ,also assisted in clinical research laboratory for ongoing projects.
ANKUR SEEDS PVT.LTD (july07-dec07)
- Completed a project titled ‘assessment of different biochemical parameters in wheat varieties for chapatti making” in the Bio-chemistry Department. Worked on rheological properties of wheat and cereal products.