A rising ★ in the cutting-edge advertising media planning world, smart strategic thinker, ambitious, risk-taking, keen analytical marketer, enthusiastic coach, proactive networker, strategic, assertive and tenacious. Michael works for a full-service agency specializing in both Hispanic and general market advertising media planning with several entertainment, finance and health care accounts and exciting new prospects. He works smart, and is passionate of what he does and looks for the same in others.
Jul 2007 - Present
Media Planner & Buyer
Planning and implementation of media campaigns to ensure adherence to acceptable broad reach, frequency and allow maximize budget efficiencies for company's main accounts, Molina Healthcare and Banamex USA-Citibank. Hired to pursue smart, aggressive, negotiations while building advantageous relationships in the industry. Analyze behavioral trends based on demographic and applied research. Address strategic issues in the buying stages that are particular to market conditions
- Develop online media plans utilizing the following tactics; SEM, SEO and SMM
- Plan and purchase online media campaigns for a wide range of clients
- Focus on campaign alignment with objectives & provide strategic direction to ad media campaigns
- Negotiate pricing and acquire inventory for major media campaigns primarily on a CPA, CPC, CPM and/or CPL basis for banners, email, mobile and video platforms
Jul 2005 - Aug 2006
Peppermill Marketing, Inc.
List Broker & List Manager
Managed scheduling and production of all company sales and marketing materials, including media kits, direct mail and radio broadcast
- Developed and maintained client relationships
- Managed and recommended both, general & Hispanic market database for DM campaigns
Sep 2002 - Aug 2004
Direct Marketing Enterprises, Inc.
Conducted sales canvassing with local merchants, once insertion order was received, followed through postproduction development of ad execution. Liaise with production, clients to gather ad specifications and traffic materials. Oversee productions, print, interactive, postproduction
Oct 1999 - Aug 2002
Project Manager (UPS)
Strategically & tactically infiltrated the San Diego markets. Recruit Increased revenue by over 1000%.