● A Result Oriented Professional with 5+ Years of Experience with Microsoft .Net Technologies and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 in Software Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Web Technologies /Win Forms/Client Server Technology.
● Expertise in handling a diverse range of operations with Microsoft .Net Technology as well Database Design, Development and Administration (ASP.NET,C#,VB.NET [.NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5] , SQL SERVER 2000/2005/2008)
● A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist : Web, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - Configuration
● Extensive experience in full life cycle of Software Development including Requirement analysis, Design, Coding using Object Oriented Programming Concepts with Microsoft .Net as well as Deployment and Testing of end-to-end business solutions.
● Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
● Extensively made use of Design Patterns such as Abstract factory, Singleton, MVP and Data Transfer Objects.
● Expertise in Web Services and other technologies like SOAP, XPATH, XHTML, XML, XSL and XSLT.
● Experience in Installation, Upgrade and configuration of MS SQL Server database.
● Good command over Database Programming (TSQL) like writing complex stored procedures, views, functions and triggers for data consistency and manipulation.
● Expertise in Database Performance Tuning and Query optimization and experience in using tools like Database Engine Tuning Advisor, SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and Windows Performance Monitor for Monitoring and Tuning MS SQL Server Performance.
● Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration including planning, implementing, backup, and recovery strategies.
● Proficient in designing highly flexible Database Architectures and Data Modeling, Data Mapping, Table Normalization.
● Hands on to with SharePoint object Model, Web Parts and Event Receivers and Design the Site structure of a site collection optimized navigation and security configuration.
● Design and Development of SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) Articles Management Solution.
● Worked with SharePoint Services for Navigating a SharePoint Site, Creating and Managing Sites and Libraries.
● Good understanding of network and software security risks and hence well aware of strategies and techniques for building secure applications.
● Good knowledge of Networks, Network configuration (LAN/Wi-Fi), security mechanisms, various Internet Protocols and Experience with Socket Programming using WinSock and .Net libraries.
● Good Experience with UML standards and hands on experience in preparing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
● Experience with Source Code Management, Code Documentation, Application Documentation, and User Guide and User Training Manuals preparation process.
● Knowledge of designer tools including MS Visio.
● Good Experience in designing, deploying and managing reports in SSRS.
● Experience with working in Multi threaded environment.
● Experience with doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of websites.
● Working with Open source technologies like BlogEngine.Net, Dropthings , Yet Another Forum and nopcommerce.
● Excellent analytical, programming, troubleshooting and debugging skills.