GBL Healthnet Pvt. Ltd., Noida, India 2008 - Present
Most Recent Title: Production Manager
• Currently working in the back office of Global Health Pro, Maryland.
• Manage online server (EMDAT).
• Report directly to the Director.
• Supervise staff to include interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training, coaching/counseling, reviewing work quality, management of time and attendance, and scheduling of staff to meet work volume and monitoring employee productivity.
• Provide timely and consistent quality feedback to inform and update the transcriptionists regarding quality issues and areas of concern to help eliminate repetition errors. Edit reports from Concurrent Review and provide feedback to transcriptionists. • Answer questions regarding difficult dictation, formatting/style in a timely manner. • Track and/or report data/information in a timely manner. To accurately generate, update and provide audits, reports, and logs according to specified time-frames. • Routinely collect, compile, and report employee quality statistics. • Compile and generate transcription production, quality, and turn-around-time reports.• Perform other duties as assigned.
BhilwaraScribe Pvt. Ltd., Noida, India 2006 - 2008
• Uploading multispecialty files for Hospitalin Massachusettsafter adding value to the documents for acute-care medical centers in the US with 100% client satisfaction using VRS (Voice Recognition Software) and online platforms like EScription
• Edit the transcribed document against actual dictation. Edit documents consistently and fairly according to transcription guidelines, standard of style, and formats of practice.
• Using preferred standard quality scoring guidelines, calculate and score reports consistently and fairly, weighing the varying degrees of errors against the documentation length.
• Recognize, interpret, and evaluate inconsistencies, discrepancies, and inaccuracies in medical dictation and appropriately clarify and flag or report them as needed.
Meditech, Shreeganganagar, Rajasthan, India 2003 - 2006
• I corrected all grammar, punctuation, and usage of all words.
• Trained by nurturing all of the medical transcriptionists for whom I do QA. This involved one-on-one with each one of them, guiding them through the “rough” areas they encounter.
Infovision Software Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata, India 2000 – 2003
• Deliver flawless medical documentations maintaining 100% CBAY client specifications.
MCC Software Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata, India 1998 - 2000
• They lead me into the realms of MT wherein I transcribed physicians' plans of care, recertification, discharge summaries as well as physical and occupational therapy plans of care.
Work History prior to 1998 available, if needed. Employment included reporting for “The Statesman, Siliguri” and freelancing for various media houses.