Xoa Nguyen Truong Dai
- Vietnam, VN Ho Chi Minh City
- +84 0975 967 175
To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my knowledge and experience as well to benefit mutual growth and success.
Even though I had some knowledge and experience in marketing as well, I realize that I really keen on planning for product, defining the segment, target audience or analyzing the competitor basket from market research. Now, I am looking for a new job which is relative product planning or specialize on carying out a project.
I am faithful, responsible, a quick learner and have an inquiring mind as well. I am always patience and passionate to keep update all new knowledge and keep studying everyday on internet, book and everyone.
Major: International Business Administration
* Major Duties
1. Study & prepare for Product of all-new, minor-change and spec upgrade …
2. Study & develop SAM, local equipment & accessories
3. Collect & do analysis info of market & competitors products & sales program
4. Defining the segment, target audience and competitor basket for new porduct.
5. Monitoring main competitor product and promotion activities.
6. Gathering and analyzing the demand of customer, market trend by questionaire.
1. Coordinate with related Dept. for new model, included spec & optional equipment, accessories
2. Support others for sales, marketing, PR activities
3. Support dealer activities
1. Dealer marketing support:
a. Dealer marketing activities support, mainly in Central and South
- Get dealer's proposal
- Discuss & instruct dealers for good preparation
- Follow up dealer's master plan & budget
- Coordinate with dealer to carry-out activity efficiently
- Report event. Make review & analysis for improvement.
b. Dealer's website:
- Follow up dealer's website for updated information (based on VSM's website): promotion/ product/ articles,..
2. Monitor and update competitor marketing activities
- Monitor website/ advertising of competitors
- Monthly report to management for sales & marketing analysis
3. Dealer Sales Development
Follow up the in-charge dealer’s sales activity to support dealers achieve the sales target
+ Periodically contact/ visit dealer to collect information of sales and marketing
+ Report analysis and have proposal to management for improving sales activity
Follow up and keep dealer follow Mitsubishi Dealer Standard (Visual Identity)
- Closely work with agency/ dealers/ related team to carry out MMV event & campaign in Central & South
• Support in production communication, artworks, posters,
brochures, flyers updates
• Analyzing regarding to prices, product information and
• Analyze and run monthly report from SAP to monitor the target
• Work to launch Bosch Spare Part Website in Vietnamese
• Following with Purchasing and Accounting Department for
purchase order, invoice and payment
• Planning and building the two-wheelers websitte
• Translating the four-wheelers parts and accessories website
• Planning for new Program- Doctorate of Education with Univerisity of Reading
• Coordinator for many events concern with MBA, Graduates Corporation, Executive MBA, Doctorate of Education
• Making a Marketing Brief for MBA, Graduates Corporation
• Schedule Timeline for marketing online( Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Google display network, PR article, banners online- agency: climax, IDM ) , event, a campaign for Doctorate of Education, MBA
• Translating brochure materials
• Designing Brief for Banner, backdrop, standee, in each event
• Creating a events on IEI’s Fanpage, schedule acommunication plan once a month
• Participating The Best Seller competition
• Achieving a third place
• Loooking for a new partner to get them become a supplier for my company
• Set up a plan marketing to develop a new market, such as: Neomask( face mask), Leafresh( dishwater)
(PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
Team player, coordinating with co-workers and company clients
• Team leader of event department at IB Club-Ton Duc Thang University
• Member of organization team of Ton Duc Thang Green day
• Volunteer of organization team of Climate Change Project, 350.ORG
• Attending the Vietnam Youth to Business Forum 2015- Purpose Driven Leader.
• Official participant of Tomorrow ASEAN Project- AIESEC HCMC
Score Toeic : 5.5
Tran Hoang Viet- 0909250099- Dealer Marketing Manager- Mitsubishi Motors VIetnam
Ly My Huong - 0933997895- Channel Marketing Specialist- Brach of Bosch Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh.
Huynh Le Khanh - 0978700495- Marketing Manager- International Education Institute IEI- Vietnam National University in Ho Chi Minh City