Work History

Work History

Projects' Management

  • Carried out full cycle of projects:
    • IT projects: 
      • Migration from old ERP to new one (MICROSS to ORACLe and SAGE to iScala),
      • Developing production lines' load balancing system,
      • Developing Inventory control system
    • Operations Projects:
      • Lean manufacturing: Just started lean manufacturing project at Nalco Saudi
      • Product re-engineering: Re-engineered doors structure achieved 10% saving
      • Risk Inventory-1: Utilizing slow/dead inventory saved $ 60,000 in RIC company
      • Risk Inventory-2: Just started Risk Inventory project at Nalco Saudi
  • Managed and controlled Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) – Labor, Material, Machinery, Cost and Operations.
  • Prepared and analyzed Earned Value Management System (EVMS) parameters
  • Provided detailed monthly status (Variance Analysis, BCWP - Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled and ETC - Estimate To Complete)
  • Analyzed and summarized performance indicators

Costing and Estimating

  • Verified shop drawings, scrape calculations and BOM finalization
  • Shop orders costing, and overhead distribution over manufacturing processes.
  • Analyzed Cost of Goods Sold (CGS) variance and trend
  • Identified and troubleshot process, equipment and operation related issues

Production Operations and Quality Assurance

  • Managed a large work force: 2 planners, 3 purchase officers, 3 draftsperson and 150 technicians.
  • Supervised all the functions of the plant including: Machinery, Assembly, Painting, …etc.
  • Developing a Sequence of Operations for assembly Sections (Sheet Metal, Refrigeration and Electrical).
  • Amending doors construction, which achieved around 10% save of raw material used per door.
  • Supervised special design drafting and construction specifications
  • Utilized statistic process control (SPC) in ISO 9002 environment

Supply Chain (Inventory Planning, Warehousing and Purchasing)

  • Prepared Integrated Operations and Resources plans (MRP and MRP II)
  • Designing Min-Max  values to achieve the minimum stock level with a 99% service (i.e probability of 1% stock out)
  • Prepared purchased system based on modern inventory control tools (EOQ, mix/kit ordering, …)
  • Controlled warehouse transactions, and physical count and analyzed results and variances.
  • Prepared suppliers' selections and performance evaluation system.

Scheduling, Production Planning and Control

  • Collected and compiled all financial and schedule data
  • Developed a dynamic Sales-MRP matrix to achieve the best level of flexibility for production and inventory planning based on sales trend changes.
  • Established budget and actual cost of operations and products and analyzed variances
  • Provided detailed resource loaded schedules

Information management systems (MIS) and ERPs

  • Key/Power user of ORACLE, IFS and iSCALA ERP systems for SCM functional Modules (SCMs: Item master, BOM, Inventory/Warehouse, Discrete jobs, MRP/MPS, Capacity Planning, Purchasing and Quality),
  • Developed user reference manuals for ORMs,
  • Handling the complete transferee from MICROSS to ORACLE and from Sage to iScala for SCMs,
  • Developed a load/capacity estimation module for key assembly operations,
  • Developed an inventory control and purchase software using MS Access

Education

Education

Work History - Industries

  • Chemicals,
  • Wood Working,
  • HVAC.

Work History - Companies

Professional Training

PMP workshop, Dec. 2010

CMA workshop, Oct. 2004

ERP Systems

ORACLE, SAP, iSCALA and IFS

Awards

The third prize in the first Arab Students Creative Activity Conference 1998 – For my graduation project entitled “Developing a software to simulate control lab experiments”

Work History - Positions

  • Production manager
  • Purchase manager
  • Purchase in-charge
  • Production planning and control in-charge
  • Production planner
  • Material planner
  • Operations engineer

Certifications

  • Effective Communication Skills (Al Tawail Management Consulting and Training, 2011)
  • PMP Workshop (Jordanian Engineers Association, 2010)
  • CMA/CFA-1 [Business Analysis] Training Course (Global Consultant, Kuwait, 2004)
  • Internal Quality Management System QMS Auditor ISO9001:2000 (Bureau Veritas BVQi, Kuwait, 2004)
  • Environmental Management System Internal Audition ISO14000 (Lloyd’s, Jordan, 2002)
  • Internal Quality Audit Practices for ISO 9000 QMS (Jordan International Team Consultants, Jordan, 1998)

References

References

Andrew Rawstron

Sudip Bhatasharya

Mr. Sudip  is currently working as "Director Manufacturing & Product Engineering" at UniFlair India

Adel Abul

Omar Ali