To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational and leadership skills, educational background, foreign language fluency and ability to work well with people.
Aug 2008 - Present
Romance Languages and Literatures | Minor in Gender Studies
Dean's List, Spring 2010Expected graduation date: May 2012
- Student Campus Orientation Committee (2010-present)
- assist with the freshman orientation ministry
- work with and mentor six Notre Dame residence halls to build their orientation programs, booklets and training activities
- award residence halls for exemplary orientation events
- Secretary, Pasquerilla East Hall (2010-present)
- Eucharistic Minister, Basilica of the Sacred Heart (2008-present
- President, Pasquerilla East Hall (2009-2010)
- oversee the academic, social, athletic, liturgial, service, multicultural and environmental programming of Pasquerilla East Hall
- debate, evaluate and allocate over $20,000 to dorm programming and over $15,000 to campus organizations
- Peer Advocate, Notre Dame Judicial Council (2009-2010)
Jun 2009 - Aug 2009
- Design camp theme and organization and teach English in a fun camp environment.
- Supervise a group of about 15 other interns and run programming for English summer camp.
- Spend time with orphanage children and develop healthy relationships with them.
- Conduct speech therapy sessions with specific orphanage children.
May 2007 - Aug 2009
- Set up soccer fields and prepare necessary supplies for practices, etc.
- Mentor and coach a group of about twenty 12-18 year old girls.
- Facilitate classroom discussions about leadership and responsible life choices.
Mar 2003 - May 2008
Buns on the Runn
- Train new employees in food management and customer service
- Prepare and serve food to customers
- Clean and sanitize supplies and utensils
Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and advises others to meet the community's goals.
Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively organize, prioritize and juggle multiple projects.
Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
Conversational in French
Fluent in Spanish