Distribution, Operations, Sourcing, Supplier Development, Distribution Centers Management, Finance, Business Unit management.
Dec 2009 - Present
Global Sourcing Manager
Jafra Cosmetics International
- Centralized procurement and inbound logistics for worldwide deployment of raw material, components, semi-finished goods, goods and services.
- Management of third-party finished goods business.
- Responsible for over USD 100 million in the purchasing area managing over 300 vendors worldwide.
- Follow up and supervisión of the production plan process based on the delivery service requierements.
- Management of negotiations and commercial conditions stablishment with our suppliers.
Sep 2009 - Present
Northern Mexico specialties' restaurant. Also, classic american beef cuts specialty stores.
Oct 2005 - Dec 2009
Regional Supply Chain Manager
Supply chain management for the region (120 van sales and 70 self service delivery routes). 9 depots and 2 large distribution centers. Sales invoicing over 10 MM USD per month. Distribution in 4 different channels: self services (SSS), pre and auto van sales (“changarros”), distributors, and convenience stores with an average of 4,500 tons sold monthly. Product distribution (T1) nationwide through the largest distribution center (1,100 pallets shipped every day) and focusing on the states of Gro, Qro, Pue, Tla, Hgo, Ver, and Mor (region 4 - AC Nielsen -). Annual budget management of 15.7 MM USD in warehousing, freight to customers, and Internal Freight Out.
Oct 2002 - Sep 2005
Finance and Administration Manager
Telefonica Movistar (Impulse Telecom)
In charge of the administration of a cellular telephone distribution company (Telefónica Movistar) with 39 stores in five Bajio states. Supervising seven regional administrators and five staff members. Managing the treasury, budgeting, accounts payable and receivable, accounting, purchasing, inventory, warehousing, and auditing areas. Debt refinancing negotiation with main suppliers for 1.2 MM USD. Operations expenses’ reduction from 120k to 71k USD per month within a period of 3 months. Planning and execution of the growth process from 14 stores to 39 currently in operation.