Paragon Casino Resort
- Designed and implemented the Management Certification Program to improve the leadership skills of vice-presidents, directors, managers, and supervisors.
- Domain Administrator for the companies Learning Management System (LMS).
- Facilitate workshops and seminars for line associates, supervisors, and senior managers in areas of customer service, team building, leadership, Human Resources, performance improvement and computer skills.
- Instructor for Alcohol Awareness Training (AAT) a State of Louisiana required course for anyone who sells or serves alcohol or tobacco products.
- Evaluate key departments and provide managers with a comprehensive needs analysis.
- Develop training courses to meet specific departmental needs and ensure associate development.
- Produce digital training videos as needed for property-wide communications.
- Monitor department finances/budget and maintain all financial records.
- Selected by General Manager to serve on the Executive Guest Service Committee.
- Vice-Chairman of the Safety Audit and Enforcement Committee.
- Created and directed the "Special Forces" team, a group of front-line associates and managers whose goal was to improve the guest service experience for the entire property.
- Temporarily assigned to Hotel Reservations department for six months to help the Director and managers develop and standardize the processes involved in making reservations for customers and casino VIP's.