Seeking communicatoin skills including media presentation, investigative reporting, and media writing. Develope organizational and management skills, in directing and coordinating multiple media outlets and understand multicultural concepts through socal interaction and theory.
Jul 2006 - Present
Server, trainer, marketing assistant
- Provide hospitality as well as communication skills to meet the needs required for customers. Training other employees on the fundamental necessities to become a well rounded employee of Texas Road House.
- Introduce the surrounding community with informational advertising to visit Texas Road House and establish a long term relationship in customer satisfaction and profit.
Jun 2009 - Aug 2009
- Gained knowledge and the fundamental skills necessary in journalism and new broadcasting; including script writing, news reporting, video editing, and camera work in a goal established eight week program.
- Completion of a resume DVD, including skills acquired through TV3 Winchester
Jul 2007 - Aug 2007
Adult Sponsor/Video Technician
Youth Alcohol and Drug Prevention Project
- Continually worked with the director of Drug and Alcohol Prevention of Roanoke County as an audio/video technician filming and editing a promotional dvd to show the effect the program has on youth today.