Manager, IT Operations
- Provide technical and managerial direction to achieve both the day-to-day operational requirements of the information services department as well as the long-term technology needs of the company. (40 schools throughout Canada, 10,000-15,000 student population)
- Direct and coordinate activities of the Help Desk (12 staff, 20 ITs in 5 Canadian provinces)
- Participate in weekly and monthly Infrastructure and Operations team meetings.
- Manage operational delivery in order to meet approved SLAs and OLAs
- Maintain a solid and positive relationship with IT and client business users.
- Provide management coaching and mentoring to on-site resources, by measuring their performance, providing feedback, and taking corrective actions as needed.
- Ensure on-site staff has the appropriate skills, resources and tools to perform their duties effectively and efficiently.