MAINTENANCE PROTECTION ENGINEER
NARTIONAL ELECTRICAL POWER COMPANY
- Maintenance protection engineer at National Electrical power company-jordan from December 2012 until now.
- Electrical engineer at central electricity generating company - jordan form May 2012- Dec 2012.
- My experience in protection contain the following subjects:
- Testing and commissioning protection system in step-down substation 132/33 Kv .
- ABB training course in protection relays at ABB company/ Bangaloure for two weeks.
- Replace old distance relays BBC type (L8) to Numerical distance relays.
- protection scheme check for new substation.
- Different types of relays (Electromechanical, Static, Digital and Numerical Relays).
- Feeder protections 11 KV and 33KV (Pilot Wire Protection, Over Current Protection, Earth fault Protection and Sensitive Earth Fault Protection).
- Transmission line Protections 132 and 400 KV (Distance Protection, Line Differential Protection, Directional over Current Protection, Earth Fault Protection and
- Transformer Protections 132/33 KV and 33/11 KV (Differential Protection, Restricted Earth Fault Protection, Stand by Earth Fault Protection, Directional and Non Directional Over Current and Earth Fault Protections).
4.There are many type of protection equipment like:
Omicron equipment test :
1- CMC 156 ,256.
2- CPC 100 and CT analyzer.