Senior General Manager of Network Management Strategic Division (NMD)
Abdul Latif Jameel Co., one of the largest professionally managed business group consists of Automobiles (Toyota, Lexus and Daihatsu) and other activities based in Saudi Arabia, Middle East and some other part of the world. Reporting to NMD Director.
- Responsible in developing Optimal Network Coverage that significantly leads the industry (Coverage, Location, Capacity, Competitors and Intelligence).
- Responsible in developing standards for the retail concept Toyota facility and conduct audit on the network across the kingdom to ensure that optimum Process, GDI & Associate Care in Sales, Service and Parts are maintained.
- Responsible in process consistency.
- Developed and implemented Sales Process for ALJ.
- Developed and implemented Sales Assessment Program.
- Developed and handled President’s Club.
- Developed and publish 1st, 2nd & 3rd edition of 3S Facility Standards (Sales, Service & Parts).
- Developed Shop-in-a-Shop Standards.
- Developed a new concept of Service Reception Lane System that receives huge no. of vehicles in short time.
- Apply & audit TMC Signage.
- Shared in developing Corporate Identity (CI).
- Developed and created new concepts in Market Representation and changed the parameters that match our strategic expansion.
- Developed standard for the new concept of Service Box
- Participated in properties optimization committee.
- Developed Facility Guide for Lexus
- Developed Sales Process for Lexus