Information Technologies, Country Manager
Consulting organizations manage, expand, and optimize their Microsoft infrastructure. Managing projects upgrading to the latest Active Directory and Exchange versions; allowing to reduce cost and complexity in their environment, while providing improved authentication and messaging services to their user and applications. Manage all features of projects, including project and budgeting plans, resource and task management from the planning and design stages to the documentation, training, and transition stages.
•Manage Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange migration and consolidation projects.
•Create detailed planning, procedures, and training documentation.
•Develop custom solutions on Exchange, Active Directory.
•Manage SAP Key users collaboration between ZIM and Area Agency.
•Incident reporting of occurred SAP and IQShip problems, running in Citrix environment on ZIM IT-Global site.
•Collaboration with ZIM IT Service Desk to provide solutions for SAP, IQShip, Citrix and communication based problems.
•Manage and monitor Turkey part of global MPLS network.
•Manage and monitor whole Belstar Metro Ethernet, GSHDSL, MPLS Network, RadioLink and Wide Area Networks.
•Knowledge about ITIL processes and CoBIT processes.
•Migrated from various environments to the latest version of Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows.
•Managed almost all versions of Exchange (except 2007) and Active Directory Servers.
•Managed and implemented hardware resources such as VMware, ESX Storages, Data Domain and Iomega,
•Managed and implemented communication components such as ActiveSync, iOS Devices, BlackBerry Enterprise Servers and other enterprise technologies.
•Managed and Implemented Microsoft Forefront Protection and Microsoft Forefront Client Security.
•Managed and implemented Websense Hosted Security SPAM filtering and antivirus products for SMTP and Exchange messaging.
• Implemented and managed several Security Solutions;
- URL Filtering and Reporting with WebSense,
- Antivirus Applications with Trend Micro Worryfree Protection Suite platform,
- VPN with Sophos UTM (Formerly Astaro Security Gateway), Checkpoint, ISA and TMG.
•Implemented and managed several software backup solutions like Acronis' backup solutions, CA ARCServe Backup/Brightstore ARCServe Backup and Veem Backup.
• Managed Migration project from Microsoft Exchange 2000 to Microsoft Exchange 2010.
• Managed all aspects of Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2010.
• Managed all aspects of Active Directory 2003 to 2008 R2 migration project. A migration on VMware virtualization technology.
• Managed upgrade VMware platform to the latest version smoothly and without interruption of the whole production environment.
• Management of several Active Directory and Exchange migration projects; Such as, Company joins, employee migration from other systems
user accounts, applications, computer accounts and mailboxes. Smooth operations; users did not notice the difference, even on computer use profiles.
•Managing implementation project of Microsoft LYNC 2013 Platform.
• Managing implementation project of migrating from Microsoft Forefront to TrendMicro.
• Managing implementation project of Exchange Archiving system.
• Managing and implementing EDI module to generate and collect statistical data from several companies and systems.