Production Control Engineer
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Turkey
• Production Planning
- Vehicle order evaluation, capacity check, planning according to HEIJUNKA and other production parameters, communication between sales and production groups, planning of spare parts production, trial production, press production, etc.
• Production Line Control
- On-line monitoring of vehicle, spare parts or panel production, and take necessary actions to make press, welding, paint, assembly shops to follow production plans, P.I.M.S. Production Instruction & Monitoring System management.
• General Parts Store / Hazardous Parts Store Management
- Management of 1 team leader and 5 team members, guidance for the improvement studies of safety stock levels, re-order points, lot sizes, area requirements, job procedures, signal kanban system, etc.
• Management of Forklift Maintenance Workshop
- Management of 1 expert and 1 team member who are responsible for coordination of forklift, top lifter, tow truck periodical maintenance, technical support for flow-rack, shelf, electrical equipment purchasing and maintenance / repair of them.
• To & In-Plant Logistics (Material Handling)
- Support for regular works and management of new projects related with below mentioned material handling sub-groups.
- Container Devaning | container open scheduling according to prod. volume, robbing list preparation for disorder in prod., packing spec. changes, etc
- Local Logistics | to-plant logistics coordination, milk-run truck route and capacity analysis, returnable box / pallet implementation, etc
- Assembly & Welding Supply | andon systems for forklift carrying heavy parts, kanban system management, stock area requirement and flow-racks calculations, part addressing improvement, etc.
- Press Supply | support for steel sheet & press panel stock shelf design studies, steel coil project, supply routing’s determination, etc.
- Spare Parts | support for spare parts production in press, welding, paint and assembly shop, method improvement, new projects.