A Senior Architectural Engineer & Project Manager seeking a position were 19 years of mix experience in consultant & construction will contribute and add value. An energic team player, able to motivate team for best result.
May 2011 - Present
SCE Post Tension & Construction
·Control the effective management of low rise projects, Project construction from bid award stages to successful handover.
Mar 2009 - Apr 2011
- · Approving project resources & requirements, monitoring performance, financial metrics to ensure projects run to plan. Building positive and lasting relationship with consultants, clients including statutory authorities. Identifying and approving subcontractors and negotiation of terms.
- ·Speeding up al athra private school project 3 months , decreasing the cost of electrical installations 500,000 Dhs and increasing AC installation profit 200,000 Dhs .Signing 2 other projects from same client .
- ·Approving PEP, PQP, HSE Plan, method statements, Interim payments, and submittals. Reviewing & Approving Project Time schedule.Fidic (Red Book) Contract Administration.
Feb 2007 - Feb 2009
Senior Design Architect / Resident Engineer
Delta engineering Consultant
- ·Meeting clients, preparing conceptual design. Leading a team of architects for variety of projects.
- ·Accountable for municipality submittals and follow up for approvals, coordinating with mep & structural design Engineers .Monitoring & assisting in bid documents and specification documents, on demand site supervision.
- ·Increasing number of extra projects approved in one year to six projects without adding any new employees only with small team of 2 architects. Approving a rejected project (Al Warqa shopping center ) by DM from 3 previous consultant and prohibited in Dubai master plan.
- ·GM “Eng.Samir” said ((Husam Is the best architect worked with me since I opened my architectural practice office)).
Jan 2005 - Dec 2006
Senior Design Architect / Client Representative
Add Engineering Project Management
- ·Selecting,identifying, approving the suitable local and international consultant & contractors to suit the skills required to achieve project objectives.
- ·Developing and presenting scope of works, supervising each stage of the project to ensure progress runs to plan and achieves quality standards.
- ·Liaising with local government agencies and authorities to ensure all works comply with current legislations and regulations.
- ·Analysing bid documents, quantities, prices submitted for projects & submitted reports to head company.
- ·Reducing up to 14 million dhs of the cost of design phase fees for business bay towers and infrastructure Construction cost 5%. Increasing the Dubai land development revenue in design stages up to 200 million dhs by modifying the submitted master plan, buildings, villas design.
- ·Turning the main developer view (gulf finance house) to the unbalance regulations for the projects compared to other parts of Dubai and international codes to open the way to discuss with the authorities for possible changes.