IT Support Officer
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensure timely
- response to users complaints.
- Installation and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Troubleshooting of nodes and address network problems
- Providing user support with proper documentation support
- Setting up new users' accounts, profiles and configure email and ERP access in coordination
- with IT - Karachi;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- In case fault is not manageable in-house arrange of external support solution
- Conducting electrical safety checks on Peripherals (PC & Printers).
- Co-ordination with IT Department Karachi for all local IT related issues
- Updating of different Software’s and Anti-virus from time to time
- Maintain uniformity in software installed
- Maintain inventory of Hardware and software available & keep track of location
- installed and transfers if any
- Ensure Multimedia available are running perfectly
- Ensure Periodical Preventive Maintenance of Hardware is carried out
- Manage and ensure smooth operations of Video Conference and Audio Conference
- sessions for conduct of meeting
- Maintenance of user support log and ensure the same is forwarded to IT – Karachi.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Head Office or Region Office from time to time.