Sales Director, Sitecore International - Responsible for sales initiatives in Sitecore´ s Emerging Markets EMEA and Emerging Markets Americas.
From 2015 to today:
- Managing the sales team in the ROW EMEA region, focusing on the business development of the South of Europe: Portugal, Spain and Greece;
- Establishing a local sales presence in Spain;
- Leading Direct Sales in Tier 2 countries: Israel, Turkey, South Africa and ROW EMEA territories;
- Coordinating Go-to-market with Global, Regional and Local Partners, in close collaboration with Accenture, Deloitte, Everis and Microsoft local subsidiaries.
From 2012 to 2015:
- Sales Lead of the EMEA and LATAM Emerging Markets focusing on the South of Europe, France, Eastern Europe and Middle East.
- Hiring and training of sales personnel in the main HQ in Copenhagen and across the Emerging Market region, in EMEA and LATAM;
- Driving and Closing Strategic Opportunities.
- Signed Global contracts with accounts like Sanofi and L´Oreal (that generated more than 2M Euro License Sales);
- Initiated the first Deloitte Partnership in EMEA, based out of Portugal;
- Signed Major Accounts like TAP Portugal and Benfica (generating 1M Euro in license bookings) and established, in one year, 5 new partners in Portugal, a new market with no previous Sitecore presence;
- Penetrated the UAE Market, with the company's first contract with a local government account, The Department of Tourism of Dubai;
- Secured the first Sitecore customers in Brazil;
- Signed 2 first FSI accounts in Russia, PSB Bank and Tinkof Insurance, establishing a strategic local partnership with Wunderman.
- Managed all potential sales opportunities in Tier3 markets, including signing of the European Games - Baku 2015 and KFC in 8 countries in EMEA (generating more than 3,5 M Euro License Sales).
- Received the Sitecore EMEA Emerging Markets Sales Person of the year Award, in 2015