Sales Director, Sitecore International - Responsible for sales initiatives of Sitecore´ s Emerging Markets EMEA and Emerging Markets Americas.
- Managed all sales operations in ROW countries in the South of Europe (from 2015 forward), significantly growing this market.
- Supervised performance of company’s Emerging Markets sales unit (staff, account and regional managers) in South of Europe, France, Eastern Europe and Middle East, from 2012 to 2015.
- Coordinated sales with strategic partners, in close collaboration with technology partners and Microsoft local companies, across different time zones.
- Supervised sales manpower as well as the hiring and training of sales personnel in the main HQ in Copenhagen and across the Emerging Market region, in EMEA and LATAM, from 2012 to 2015.
- Signed Global contracts with accounts like Sanofi and L´Oreal (that represented more than 2M Euro License Sales)
- Successfully penetrated the UAE Market, with the company's first contract with a local government account, The Department of Tourism of Dubai (+500K Euro license sale)
- Entered new LATAM market and secured the first Sitecore customers in Brazil, despite highly volatile and risky business climate in Latin America.
- Signed 2 main financial institutions in Russia, PSB Bank and Tinkof Insurance (+300K Euro license sales), establishing also a local partnership with Wunderman.
- Managed all potential sales opportunities in Tier3 markets, where the team developed reactive sales, including signing of the European Games - Baku 2015 (+500K Euro license sale) and KFC in 8 countries in EMEA.
- Initiated the first Deloitte Partnership in EMEA, based out of Portugal.
- Signed a major account TAP Portugal (+600K Euro) and established, in one year, 5 new partners in a market with no previous Sitecore presence.
- Received the Sitecore EMEA Emerging Markets Sales Person of the year Award, in 2015